Fingerpainting rocks! The kids enjoying the slip n' slide..which I have renamed the 'crawl n' push'... lots of crawling and pushing going on here.. Bubbles! Did they even have these bubble blowing things when I was a kid?? What's next? A lollipop that will turn itself in your mouth? oh yeah... that's out there too...sheesh..when I was a kid you almost passed out from blowing your own dang bubbles..and uh..yeah..you didn't have a button to make your lollipop turn for you.. you bit the heck outta them.. What's next?
hee too true-kids these days have it so easy! I LOVE Ashlyn's bathing suit..hmm..wonder if I can find one in my size! Oh also love the shot of Ash fingerpainting and Ethan in the background on his trike!!!
1 comment:
hee too true-kids these days have it so easy! I LOVE Ashlyn's bathing suit..hmm..wonder if I can find one in my size! Oh also love the shot of Ash fingerpainting and Ethan in the background on his trike!!!
Post a Comment