Ashlyn and her friend, Emily loving the Barbie castle... how long do you think it took me to get her outta that thing? Daddy's getting a snack from Ash... mmm.. blue jello and whipped cream! The person taking the pics always misses out..sniff..... Ethan leading a bible study...hee! Ash is smart...she's thinking "y'all dance and sing.. I'm gonna lay here in front of the fan..yeah..that's right..." Oh..there they go again in that blowup castle... My prediction = that thing won't survive the week... Does anyone else's kids demand to be wrapped up like 'little babies?' Little baby Ethan little baby Ashlyn
2 comments:
What do you mean? I still like being wrapped up like that! So cuddly!!
Hey, love the blankie Ethan is wrapped in...is it a quilt? Did you make it yourself?
Ethan's blanket was made by Rick's aunt...has little pics of pooh..and yeah..it's like a little quilt..but softer...
I don't like being wrapped like that..cause I can't scratch my nose..
Post a Comment