Sunday, August 03, 2008

Folly Beach 2008

Trying to get some good beach pics on our last night
Ash was all over the place...little stinker..

My handsome little boy
Run like the wind, Ash!
I love my little surfer girl

Daddy & Ethan
yes...I like to get pics of our feet....
I look like I farted..but everyone else looks decent..so voila!

Ethan as Captain Hook...he laughed every time the wind blew his eye patch up

Matthew & Ethan (and a little girl with a gun in the background)
The kids running to see the beach for the first time this year
They were SO excited

Ash and her main obsession...her shovel

Daddy and his worn out little girl
Going for a walk to the beach...Anita and Cari are taking pics..


Grammy, Grampy, Madilyn, Matthew, Ethan & Ashlyn
Momma and her beach babe
Diggin'
A day in Charleston


My sunglass wearing kiddos

The girls...splashin'

The boys enjoying the water
Ethan & Matthew racing
How easy do you think it is to get a good pic of all of us?
Ethan as the hungry crocodile (from Peter Pan)
Samey sames
Rick inside a Hunley replica (submarine from the Civil War)
Silly Grampy
On the way home...Ash crashed (at the end only though..sigh) and Ethan watched movies galore

Press play to see a little girl and her beloved shovel

Ethan's once again playing his stop sign guitar..press play to take a listen


No comments: