LOVE the photos!!! Love the look on Ashlyn as she watches Efers play on her smart cycle-look at her!! Standign there all cute and huggable!!!
Kids are adorable and seemed very happy to play in the snow..come up to the Great White North-they will have a blast! Oh, who is that woman upper right side in last picture with Bobba-she is a brunette with a red shirt on..looks like ME-did I come to your reunion and I don't remember???
2 comments:
LOVE the photos!!! Love the look on Ashlyn as she watches Efers play on her smart cycle-look at her!! Standign there all cute and huggable!!!
Kids are adorable and seemed very happy to play in the snow..come up to the Great White North-they will have a blast!
Oh, who is that woman upper right side in last picture with Bobba-she is a brunette with a red shirt on..looks like ME-did I come to your reunion and I don't remember???
that's Rick's sister, Cari, you FREAK! hee
wish we could come up north, sniff..
Post a Comment